Wednesday 19 October 2011

Back from Ireland

Hello to friends everywhere,
I arrived home about 7 weeks ago and haven't stopped since!  The 2 months and more in Ireland were highly productive and I'm more than happy with way my work is developing. The residency at Cill Railiag, near Ballinskelligs, Co. Kerry, was brilliant. Very isolated and challenging in many ways but a truly amazing location to work in the landscape in all weathers.
I'm hoping to get another gallery up on my website in the near future.
I'm now putting most of my creative energy into Life Drawing and preparing for  group exhibition at Art Is Gallery, Geelong in December. Next week is Poopykettle festival and I'm involved with Kinder and Primary art activities. Should be great fun.
Will attempt to keep this blog more regularly now. There was almost no Internet access during my time overseas hence the lapse in communication.
Cheers - Gillie

No comments:

Post a Comment